You can now transfer prescriptions directly to Clynxx from Semble. There are also pharmacy integrations available for CloudRx, SignatureRx and Pharmacierge.
Note: To set up the Clynxx integration, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Lab settings. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Set Up Clynxx
When you have met the requirements for the Clynxx integration, you can set it up from the Settings page in Semble:
1. Go to the Lab settings tab.
2. Scroll down to the Pharmacy settings section, then click Add pharma account.
3. Enter the integration details for your practice:
Provider: Select Clynxx
Name: Enter the name of your practice
Source: This will be in the form of a string of characters e.g. 63774f6d866751001164b09e (This will identify to Clynxx both the user and their practice.).
4. Click the tick icon to confirm.
The integration is set up, and you can now submit a prescription to Clynxx.
Submit a Prescription to Clynxx
When you have fully set up Clynxx for your practice, you can submit a prescription at any time:
1. Create a prescription for a patient as you normally would. For information on how to do this, see here.
2. View the prescription by going to the Prescriptions tab in the patient's record, and selecting the prescription.
3. Click the pharmacy integration icon.
4. Select Clynxx from the dropdown menu.
5. (Optional) Add any comments you have for the prescription. Note: These comments will not appear in Clynxx. To make visible comments, you must add comments within the Clynxx app before you have authorised the prescription. No changes or comments can be made to prescriptions after authorisation.
6. Click Send. The prescription is sent to Clynxx for them to process.
Note 1: You can go to the Logs tab in the patient record to see details of the submitted prescription as well as any errors which you may have encountered.
Note 2: There are no cost implications on our end. However, kindly contact the provider in terms of what they may/may not charge you.