Note: To set up the Pharmacierge integration, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Lab settings. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Before you attempt to set up the Pharmacierge integration, you must first request that the integration is made available for your practice. To do this, contact our Customer Success team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Set Up Pharmacierge
When you have met the requirements for the Pharmacierge integration, you can set it up from the Settings page in Semble:
1. Go to the Lab settings tab.
2. Scroll down to the Pharmacy settings section, then click Add pharma account.
3. Enter the integration details for your practice:
Provider: Select Pharmacierge
Name: Enter the name of your practice
Source: Enter the email address that was given to you after registering with Pharmacierge. This will follow the format: email@example.com
4. Click the tick icon to confirm.
The integration is set up, and you can now submit a prescription to Pharmacierge.
Submit a Prescription to Pharmacierge
When you have fully set up Pharmacierge for your practice, you can submit a prescription at any time:
1. Create a prescription for a patient as you normally would. For information on how to do this, see here.
2. View the prescription by going to the Prescriptions tab in the patient's record, and selecting the prescription.
3. Click the pharmacy integration icon.
4. Select Pharmacierge from the dropdown menu.
5. (Optional) Add any comments you have for the prescription. Note: These comments will not appear in Pharmacierge. To make visible comments, you must add comments within the Pharmacierge app after you have authorised the prescription.
6. Click Send. The prescription is sent to Pharmacierge for them to process.
7. Go to your Pharmacierge account and authorise the prescription with your PIN.
Note: You can go to the Logs tab in the patient record to see details of the submitted prescription as well as any errors which you may have encountered