You can add one-off availability for a clinician (in addition to their configured availability) in the Appointments calendar. For information on how to set a clinician's regular availability, see here.
Note: To book extra availability, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Bookings. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Book Extra Availability
You can add a one-off block of availability for a clinician at any time, from the Appointments page:
1. Click New in the top left-hand corner.
2. Go to the Availability tab in the New appointment window:
3. Select the details for the extra availability.
4. Click Save.
The extra period of availability appears in the Appointments calendar, and patients can now book appointments for that period.
Cancel Extra Availability
You can cancel a period of extra availability at any time from the Appointments calendar:
1. Click the edit icon in the period of extra availability that you want to cancel.
2. Click the more options icon in the Edit availability window.
3. Select Delete availability.
4. Click Confirm to delete the availability.
The extra availability is deleted from the Appointments calendar. Patients will no longer be able to book appointments for that clinician in that period.