This integration creates a bridge between the Compucare system used by the OneWelbeck clinic and Semble, allowing data from bookings and lab results to be exchanged between the two. The OneWelbeck integration also allows imaging from lab results to be sent over as well.
Note: To set up the OneWelbeck integration, you must have a role assigned to you, that gives you editing permissions for Integrations, Patients, Products, Locations, and Users. For more information on roles, see here.
To fully set up the integration, you must do the following:
Add the OneWelbeck integration to Semble
Before you can turn on the integration, you must first request that Semble enable the OneWelbeck feature for your clinic at: email@example.com. When enabled:
1. Go to the Settings page, then the Integrations tab at the bottom.
2. Scroll down to the OneWelbeck integration, and click Connect with OneWelbeck.
3. Follow the steps to sign into OneWelbeck.
Link a Location to OneWelbeck
To link a location to OneWelbeck:
1. Go to the Settings page, then the Locations tab.
2. Select the location.
3. Select the room you want to link OneWelbeck to, then click Edit.
4. Scroll down to Room syncing, then tick Sync room with OneWelbeck.
The room can now hold bookings made with OneWelbeck.
Link a Clinician to OneWelbeck
To link a clinician to OneWelbeck:
1. Go to the Settings page, then the Users tab.
2. Select the user you want to link OneWelbeck to.
3. Scroll down to the OneWelbeck section, and enter their OneWelbeck identifier:
4. Click Save.
The user can now take OneWelbeck bookings.
Link a Product to OneWelbeck
To link a user to OneWelbeck:
1. Go to the Products page.
2. Select the product you want to link OneWelbeck to.
3. Click the edit icon in the top right-hand corner.
4. Scroll down to Booking options, then Product code (optional).
5. Give the product a Product code that includes either the NW- or FU- identifiers:
NW: New appointment
FU: Follow up appointment
6. Click Save.
The product can now be selected when making a OneWelbeck booking.
Link a Patient to OneWelbeck
To link a patient to OneWelbeck:
1. Go to the Patients page.
2. Select the patient you want to link OneWelbeck to.
3. Click the edit icon in the top right hand corner.
4. Scroll down to ID numbers.
5. Enter the patient's NHS and OneWelbeck ID numbers.
6. Click Save.
The patient is now linked with OneWelbeck.
If you have completed all of the above steps, you can now make bookings linked to OneWelbeck. For more information, see here.