Note: To set up the CloudRX integration, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Lab Settings. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Before you attempt to set up the CloudRX integration, you must first request that it be enabled for your practice. To do this, contact the Customer Success team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must also request a source code from your CloudRX account manager.
Set Up CloudRX
If you have met all the requirements, you can set up CloudRX from the Settings page:
1. Go to the Lab settings tab.
2. Scroll down to the Pharmacy settings section, then click Add pharma account.
3. Fill in the integration details.
Provider: Select CloudRX
Name: Enter the name of your practice
Source: Enter the source code provided by your CloudRX account manager
4. Click the tick icon to confirm the details.
5. Contact the Semble Customer Success team and request for the CloudRX product list to be uploaded to your account. Note: You will not be able to send prescriptions to CloudRX without this product list.
When the CloudRX product list has been uploaded, you will then be able to submit a prescription to CloudRX.
Note: When sending prescriptions to CloudRX from Semble, it is important that only CloudRX products are used. It is not possible to use medications outside of the CloudRX database.
Create a CloudRX Prescription for a Patient
When you have fully set up the CloudRX integration, you can generate a prescription for a patient:
1. Create a new consultation note as your normally would. For information on how to do this, see here.
2. Click the Medication tag at the bottom of the notes.
3. Select the CloudRX medication you want to prescribe. Note: Make sure the medication has by CloudRX after its name.
4. Enter the rest of the prescription details as you normally would.
Dosage: Enter the dosage as indicated
Quantity: Enter a whole number. For example, if you want to prescribe one box, enter '1'
(Optional) Medication has been dispensed: Tick this box to enter the batch number and expiration details
(Optional) Comments: Type any additional comments you have for the patient
Show in summary: Choose whether you want this prescription to appear on the patient's record or not
5. Fill out the rest of the consultation note as you normally would.
6. Click Save.
The prescription will appear in the Prescriptions tab in the patient record. You can now submit the prescription to CloudRX.
Submit a Prescription to CloudRX
When you have fully set up the CloudRX integration, you can submit a prescription to it at any time:
1. Create a prescription with a medication that is listed in the CloudRX database. For information on how to create a prescription, see above.
2. Go to the Prescriptions tab in the patient record.
3. Select the prescription that you want to send to CloudRX.
4. Click the prescription integration icon.
5. Select CloudRX from the pharmacy dropdown menu.
6. (Optional) Add any comments you want for the prescription. Note: These comments will not be displayed in CloudRX.
7. Click Send.
The prescription is sent to CloudRX, and after being processed, the patient will receive notifications for payment.
Note: You can go to the Logs tab in the patient record to see details of the submitted prescription, as well as any errors which you may have encountered.
When you submit a prescription to CloudRX, the patient will receive a payment notification by email and SMS.
In the email, patients can click Securely Pay Now to pay for the prescription:
Or in the SMS message, patients can touch the displayed link: