When booking a patient an appointment or consultation, you can easily find a date and time by using the Find available time slot feature in the Appointments calendar.
Note: To create patient bookings, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Bookings. For more information on roles, see here.
Next Available Time Slot
To book a patient into the next available time slot:
1. Click New.
2. Fill in the basic details of the appointment as you normally would.
4. Select a patient registered to your practice, or choose to create a New patient.
3. Go to the Time section, and click the search icon.
4. Select a date and time from the Find available time slot window.
5. Finish booking the appointment as you normally would.