Products are bookable services that patients pay your practice for. This includes appointments, labs, medications, and memberships. Your practice will not be able to take bookings unless it has at least one product set up in Semble.
Note: To create products, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Products, Locations, and Users. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Create a Product
You can create a product from the Products page:
1. Click New.
2. Select the type of product that you want to create from the Type dropdown.
3. Fill out the details of the product. Note: Make sure that the This product can be booked in the calendar box is ticked.
The options available will vary depending on the type of product selected. See the following list for more information on each product type:
4. Click Save.
The product appears in the Products page.
Note: Before you attempt to make a booking with that product you must first link the product to at least one clinician and location.
Link a Product to a Clinician
When you have created a product, you must link it to at least one clinician before a booking can be made with it.
You can link a product to a clinician from the Settings page:
1. Go to the Users tab.
2. Select the clinician who you want to link the product to.
3. Scroll down to the Services provided section.
4. Tick the product(s) that you want to link the clinician to.
5. Click Save in the top right-hand corner.
The clinician is now linked to the product. You must now link the product to a location before you attempt to make a booking.
Link a Product to a Location
When you have created a product, you must link it to at least one location before a booking can be made with it.
You can link a product to a location from the Settings page:
1. Go to the Locations tab.
2. Select a location.
3. Click the more options icon next to the room you want to link the product to, then Edit.
4. Scroll down to the Services provided section.
5. Tick the product(s) that you want to link the room to.
6. Click Save in the top right-hand corner.
The product is now linked to that location. If you have also linked the product to a clinician, you can now take bookings with that product.