When you issue a lab test for a patient, you can print a PDF or hard copy of the request.
Note: To print a lab request form or label, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Labs and Patients. For more information on roles, see here.
Print a Lab Request Form or Label
When you have issued a lab request for a patient, you can print a form or label for it any time from the Patients page:
1. Select the patient who you issued the lab request for.
2. Go to the Labs tab.
3. Select the lab request that you want to print.
4. Select how you would like the lab request to be printed. Note: All labels are currently printed 7.061cm x 3.351cm.
Whichever you pick, a PDF opens in a new tab in your browser.
5. Choose whether you want to download or print the PDF:
6. Finish downloading or printing as you normally would.