You can add out of hours periods for clinicians into the Appointments calendar. Patients will not be able to book an appointment with a clinician during the out of office period.
Note: To add out of office hours for a clinician you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for the Bookings. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Book Out of Office Hours
You can book out of office hours at any time from the Appointments page:
1. Click New in the top left-hand corner.
2. Select the Out of office tab in the New appointment window.
3. Fill in the details for the out of office hours.
4. Click Save.
The out of office hours appear in the Appointments calendar:
Cancel Out of Office Hours
You can remove out of office hours at any time from the Appointments page:
1. Select the out of office hours that you want to remove.
2. Click on the more options icon in the Out of office window.
3. Select Cancel.
4. Click Confirm.
The out of office hours are removed from the Appointments calendar.