You can use digital labels to record enquiries on Semble. For general information on how to create labels, see here.
Note: To manage enquiries with digital labels, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Label settings and Patients. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Create and Assign an 'Enquiries' Label
You can track patient enquiries with digital labels with as many patients as you want.
1. Create an 'Enquiries' digital label. For information on how to create a label, see here.
2. Assign the 'Enquiries' label to a patient. You can do this by going to their Summary page, and clicking the + Label icon under their name.
For a more detailed guide on how to assign labels, see here.
The patient now has the new label on their record:
You can assign this new label to as many patients as you want. See below for information on how to view and remove this label.
View and Remove Enquiries
You can check how many people have an open enquiry from the Patients page.
1. Click the first filter box at the top of the page, and select your enquiries label.
Your Patients page now shows only patients with that digital label assigned to them. If you want to remove the label from all the displayed patients, then continue with the following steps.
2. Tick the box next to the New button in the top left-hand corner. This selects all the patients currently filtered.
3. Click the dropdown arrow next to the box.
4. Select the label that you want to remove.
5. Confirm the label removal by clicking Remove. Note: This cannot be undone.
The label is removed from the patients.
You can assign the patients a new label at any time by following the steps here.