You can configure a bookable product to require confirmation in the Appointments calendar.
Note: To set up and edit products, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Products. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Configure a Product to Require Confirmation
You can configure any number of products to require confirmation, from the Products page:
1. Select the product you want to edit.
2. Click the edit icon in the top right-hand corner.
3. Scroll down to the Booking options section, then tick the Requires confirmation box.
4. Click Save at the top of the page.
Now, when you book an appointment with that product, it will require confirmation for it to fully count as a booking.
Confirm an Appointment
When you have configured a product to require confirmation, the patient will need to confirm appointments that have that product as part of the booking.
To confirm an appointment:
1. Create the booking with that product as you normally would. For more information on how to create a booking, see here.
2. Select the booking in the Appointments calendar.
3. Tick the Patient has confirmed the booking box.
The appointment will fill in with the colour linked to the product type: