You can set up a membership scheme for your patients, which can be billed monthly or annually.
Note: To set up a membership scheme, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Products. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Create a Membership Scheme
You can create a membership scheme as a product at any time from the Products page:
1. Click New in the top left-hand corner.
2. Open the Type dropdown menu and select Membership.
3. Fill out the details of the membership scheme.
4. (Optional) Select a Healthcode code for the membership scheme. For more information on Healthcode, see here.
5. (Optional) Set up contract pricing for the membership scheme. For more information on contract pricing, see here.
6. Click Save at the top of the page.
The membership scheme appears in your Products page. The membership can now be added to patient invoices. For information on how to create invoices, see here.
Edit a Membership Scheme
You can edit an existing membership scheme at any time from the Products page:
1. Select the membership scheme that you want to edit.
2. Click the edit icon in the top right-hand corner.
3. Make the edits you want.
4. Click Save at the top of the page.