You can customise your online patient questionnaires with questions that only appear when another question is answered. For general information on how to create, edit, or delete questionnaires, see here.
Note: To create and manage online patient questionnaires, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Questionnaires. For more information on roles, see here.
Add a Conditional Question
To add a conditional question to a patient questionnaire:
1. Go to the Settings page, then the Questionnaires tab.
2. Select the questionnaire that you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to the Sections section.
4. Click Add question under the section or question you want.
5. Give the question a name and type as you normally would.
6. Tick Visibility depends on the answer to another question.
7. Fill in the visibility details of the question.
Select a question: Use the dropdown menu to select the question that must be answered before this question appears in the questionnaire
Must / Must not match: Choose whether the answer given must match or not
Answer: Use the dropdown menu to select the answer that will trigger this question to appear
8. Finish filling in the details of the question as you normally would.
9. Click Save.
The configured question will now only appear when a previous question is answered in a certain way. For example, if you tick Yes to this question on the questionnaire outlined above:
The follow-up question appears: