This article is for how to set up a location's header, and then add that header to an invoice. For general information about managing locations, see here.
Note: To create and add a location header for an invoice, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Location settings, and Invoices. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Create a Location Header
You can create an address header for an existing location at any time from the Settings page:
1. Go to the Locations tab.
2. Click the more options icon next to the location that you want to add a header for.
3. Select Edit.
4. Go to the General information section.
5. Type the header that you want into the Letterhead box.
6. Click Save.
You can now add this letterhead to an invoice.
Add a Header to an Invoice
When you have created a location header, you can add it to any new invoice from the Invoices page:
1. Start creating an invoice as you normally would. For information on how to create an invoice, see here.
2. Open the Header dropdown, and select the letterhead you want for the invoice.
3. Finish creating the invoice.
The letterhead will appear on the invoice: