In Semble, you can group patients with coloured tags, that appear on their patient record.
Note: To create and manage patient labels, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Label settings, and Patients. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Create a Patient Label
You can create a patient label at any time from the Settings page:
1. Go to the Label settings tab.
2. Click Add label.
3. Type a name for the label.
4. Select a colour for the label.
5. Click the tick icon next to the new label.
You can now assign this digital label to patients.
Assign a Patient Label
When you have created a patient label, you can assign patients to that label from the Patients page:
1. Select the patient who you want to assign a label to.
2. Click the add label icon beneath the patient's name.
3. Start typing the name of the label that you want to add, then select it from the dropdown that appears. You can add as many labels as you want.
4. Click the tick icon to confirm the label(s).
The patient now has that label assigned to them. The label appears next to their name on the Patients page.
Remove a Patient's Label
You can remove a label from a patient at any time from the Patients page:
1. Select the patient that you want to remove a label for.
2. Hover your mouse over the digital label displayed under their name, then click the edit icon that appears.
3. Click inside the label selection box.
4. Hold the backspace key on your keyboard, until the label name has been completely removed.
5. Click the tick icon under the label selection box.
The patient record is updated, and the patient will no longer have that label displayed next to their name on the Patients page.
You can assign another label to a patient at any time, by following the steps above.