This article is about how to assign patients an ID number. For information on how to create an ID number category see here.
Note: To assign patients an ID number, you must have a role assigned to you that allows editing permissions for Patients. For more information on roles, see here.
Assign a patient an ID number
You can assign a patient a primary ID number from the Patients page:
1. Select the patient who you want to assign an ID number to.
2. Click the edit icon in the top right-hand corner.
3. Scroll down to ID numbers.
4. Enter the ID number you want for the patient.
5. Click Save at the top of the screen.
If the ID number is the primary ID number type that your clinic has set in Semble, then it will appear on the patient's summary:
For more information on how to set the primary ID number for your clinic, see here.