Clinicians can add diagrams to consultation notes
Note: To set up and use consultation diagrams, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Medical settings, Patients, and Consultations. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Enable Consultation Diagrams
You can enable consultation diagrams for your practice from the Settings page:
1. Go to the Medical settings tab.
2. Scroll down to the Consultations section.
3. Tick the Diagram box.
4. (Optional) Drag and drop any images from your device that you want uploaded to your diagram library.
5. Click Save at the top of the page.
Clinicians will now be able to add diagrams to any patient consultation notes. You can add more custom diagrams at any time by returning to Medical settings, then dragging and dropping images into the Diagrams box.
Add a Diagram to Consultation Notes
When you have enabled consultation diagrams for your practice, you can add a diagram to any consultation notes:
1. Create a new consultation note as you normally would. For more information on how to do this, see here.
2. Select Diagram from the tags at the bottom.
3. Enter a title and any comments about the diagram.
4. Click Choose image.
5. Select the diagram that you want to use.
6. (Optional) Click and drag your mouse to annotate the diagram. At the top you can choose a pen colour, and use the two arrows to undo or redo any annotations.
7. Click Save.
The diagram appears in the consultation notes:
8. Finish the consultation notes as you normally would, then click Save.