You can link your Appointments calendar in Semble with any calendar that allows subscribing to appointment feeds by URL.
Note: To link your calendars together, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Users. For more information on roles, see here.
Link your Semble Calendar
You can link an external calendar to Semble at any time from the Settings page. The following example is for Google Calendar.
1. Go to the Users tab.
2. Select yourself from the list of users.
3. Scroll down to the External calendar section, then click Generate calendar link.
4. Choose whether you want patient names to appear in the external calendar.
5. Click Save in the top right-hand corner.
6. Open up your user again and copy the URL link to your device's clipboard.
7. Go to the external calendar that you want to link with.
8. Click the add calendar icon/button.
9. Select From URL.
10. Paste your copied URL into the URL of calendar box.
11. Click Add calendar.
The Semble calendar will now appear in your Other calendars:
Note: The frequency at which the calendar updates is controlled by your calendar provider, and not by Semble.