When this integration is set up, invoices and payments created in Semble are automatically uploaded to Xero, even if payment is not recorded at the time of the invoice creation. For more information about the Xero integration, see here.
Note: To set up the Xero integration, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Integrations. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
Before you attempt to integrate Xero with Semble, you must first set up a Xero account: www.xero.com/uk/signup/
Add Xero to Semble
When you have fulfilled all the requirements for the integration, you can set it up from the Settings page:
1. Go to the Integrations tab.
2. Click the Connect with Xero button.
3. Allow Xero access to Semble.
The page refreshes, and the integration is added to Semble.
To finish setting up the integration, you must now configure Xero for Semble.
Configure Xero for Semble
With your Bank account:
When you have added Xero to Semble, you must go to your Xero account to finish the integration:
1.Open the Accounting dropdown menu, then select Chart of accounts.
2. Select 'Add Bank Account' button:
3. Select your provider:
4. Select the button circled in red below:
Then, inserted the details your provider requires.
5. Fill in the details required and insert the account code:
6. Go back to Semble, select 'Settings' - 'Integrations'. Then select your Xero Payment Account and click Save button.
With your Sales account
1.Open the Accounting dropdown menu, then select Chart of accounts:
2.Select an account that you want Semble to be able to send invoices to.
3. Make sure the Account Type is set to Revenue.
4. Enter a unique code for the account.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the window.
6. Go back to Semble and refresh the Integrations tab.
9. Click Upload all products.
Your Xero integration is now fully set up. You can disconnect your Xero integration at any time by following the steps here.
Note: Xero does not allow you to edit an invoice when it has been processed.