You can customise a prescription label footer for your entire practice.
Note: To customise your practice's prescription label footer, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Medical settings. For more information on roles, see here.
Edit your Practice's Prescription Label Footer
You can customise your practice's prescription label footer at any time, from the Settings page:
1. Go to the Medical settings tab.
2. Scroll down to the Prescriptions section.
3. Click Add footer.
4. Type what you want the footer to say in the text box.
5. Click the tick icon beneath the text box.
6. Click Save at the top of the page.
The footer is saved and applied across your entire practice. You can edit this footer at any time by going back to the Medical settings tab, and clicking on the Dispensing label footer text: