You can change your password at any time, whether you have forgotten it or not.
In this article:
You know your password, but want to change it
You can change your password at any time, from any page:
1. Click the more options icon in the top right-hand corner of Semble.
2. Select Account security.
3. Enter your current password into the Old password box.
4. Enter a new password into the New password box, then enter it again into the Confirm new password box.
5. Click Save in the top right-hand corner.
You do not know your password
If you have forgotten your password, you can change it anytime from the login page:
1. Go to app.semble.io/login
2. Click Forgot password.
3. Enter the email address that you use for your Semble account.
4. Click Reset password.
Semble sends an email to you containing a link that will give you the option to reset your password.
Note: If you do not see the email in your main inbox, then check your spam/junk folder. If you still do not see the email, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.