With Semble, you can add external documents (such as PDFs, and images) to a patient's record. For information on how to share a patient document, see here.
Note: To add documents to a patient's record, you must have a role assigned to you that gives you editing permissions for Patients. For more information on roles, see here.
In this article:
View a Patient's Documents
You can view a patient's uploaded documents at any time from the Patients page.
1. Select the patient who you want to view documents for.
2. Go to the Documents tab on the left-hand side.
3. Select the document that you want to view or download.
You can sort and search for specific documents by using the buttons on the right:
You can add a document to a patient's record at any time, from the Patients page:
2. Click New.
3. Select Upload file.
Your device's file explorer opens.
4. Select and open the document that you want to upload.
The document is automatically uploaded to Semble, and appears in the Documents tab. You can now view and share the document.
Rename a Document
You can rename a patient document at any time from the Patients page.
2. Click the more options icon next to the document that you want to rename.
3. Select Rename.
4. Type the new name of the document.
5. Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
The document's name is updated.
Delete a Document
You can delete a document from a patient record at any time, from the Patients page:
2. Click the more options icon next to the document that you want to delete.
3. Select Delete.
4. Click Delete to confirm the deletion.
The document is removed from the patient's record.